Community Food Mentors are empowered to partner with communities to increase food knowledge, skills and strengths, to facilitate bridging with community members of all backgrounds, and to support the capacity of communities to address food security.
Who are CFMs?
A Community Food Mentor is someone who:
- has completed the CFM Training
- has a passion for food and community
- has an interest in sharing skills and information within the community
- provides reliable, relevant information on food security in NB including healthy eating and community food initiatives.
- enhances the work of individuals, community groups and organizations involved in community health and food initiatives.