A FREE Webinar for Students Gr. 9-12.
Food connects us all. As the global population grows, so does the need for food and ‘sustainable agriculture.’ What is sustainable agriculture? What is the role of science in ensuring food security in a changing climate and finite environment? Join us to learn about the practice, implementation, and future of food security on a global scale.
- Welcome (5 mins)
- Talks by our panelists, TBA (30-40 mins)
- Our panelists answer YOUR questions! (45-55 mins)
- Closing remarks (5 mins)
- Daniel deMoissac – The next revolution in sustainable agriculture will come from using data to make decisions. Daniel will outline how sensors and digital tools are empowering farmers.
- Matthew Bamsey – Canadian scientists, engineers and technicians are stretching the boundaries of food production by imagining what it will look like on the Moon and Mars! Join Matthew during this symposium to learn about how food production research for space missions is affecting food production here on Earth.
- Plus more soon to be confirmed!
Automatically generated closed captioning will be provided for live and recorded webinars.