October 14, 2022
Atlantic Canada is home to a spectacular system of dynamic freshwater and marine environments. Hosted by AquaAction and Saint Mary’s University, the AquaHacking Challenge invites talented young innovators from across Atlantic Canada to put their skills to work to tackle 5 water issues:
– Innovations for Alteration Projects in Lakes and Rivers, led by Annamarie Burgess, Senior Water Resources Engineer, Water Resources Management Unit, Nova Scotia Department of Environment & Climate Change
– Saltwater Intrusion, led by Clean Coast team, Clean Foundation
– Aquatic Invasive Species, led by Coastal Action
– Automated Water Quality Monitoring, led by Eastern Charlotte Waterways Inc
– Green Infrastructure and stormwater prevention let by ACAP St John
Join us at the AquaHacking AMA Session to learn more about the water issues, connect with the Water Issue Leaders (WILs) and ASK THEM ANYTHING. The panel discussion will be animated by Emma Wattie, Director of Atlantic Water Network.